Monday, January 1, 2018

Be Happy...!


I love this quote and it inspired me to make this piece for my desk!  It is so true, life is made up of many moments, and I want to strive to make them all happy!

This paper collection and quote are from Polkadoodles Lil Miss Sugarpops.  I used corrugated cardboard from an old box and topped it with one of the pocket letter cards sized up to about 3 1/2 x 5 inches.  

The star of my 2018 reminder piece is Miss Winnie Chic!  I am so enjoying the fun that comes with all the variety I can create with her!  Today I have her in a little country spring frock.  Yesterday, she was skating through frigid temps...you can see here HERE!  Wonder what she'll wear tomorrow...

Winnie is taking her happiness to the following challenges:  

Always fun Challenges: Something New (Miss Winnie Chic Die Cuts)
Use Your Stuff:  What you're working on
We Love to Create:  Mixed Media

May you all live every moment of 2018 in happiness!  


1 comment:

  1. This is absolutely adorable!! I love all of the elements to it!! Thanks for sharing it with us at Always Fun Challenges. Yes, I'm just now finding the time to check out all the entries from past weeks... :)
    Misty DT member

    ReplyDelete