Thursday, June 1, 2017

Stars



The new challenge over at The Outlawz Twisted Thursday is perfect for a summer evening:  Stars!  Our sponsor is Whimsy and I chose to work with 
Bugs Life 1Digital Sentiments.  The stars, jar, and verse are all from this set.  I thought it would make a great addition to my faith journal.  This verse is from John 8:12.  

Background was made using black Copic around the border, CTMH inks and Swirling Stamps set from CTMH (retired.)  

Remember our twist is stars, but anything goes.  Be sure to share with us whatever is in your workspace; we'd love to see it!

Thanks for dropping by today.  It's always great to have company!  Please feel free to peruse other pages/posts or view some of my videos at my  YouTube Channel

2 comments:

  1. Katrina oh I do love your card and your sentiment is so real "believe" gorgeous background too. Hugs Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that beautiful background, Katrina! The verse, the stars, everything goes together so well! Beautiful journal pages!

    ReplyDelete