Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Out Riding Fences.....



Over at Digi Choosday the DT always has a theme to follow even though it is always Anything Goes for everyone else.  Our theme this week is Combine 2 images.  

Combining two images is easy when there are so many great images in the Polkadoodles collection!  I chose the Fence/Fenceposts and grass which is a pre-colored svg to go behind my B/W Cowboy digi!  This has to be one of my all-time favorite images!  

I started in Cricut Design Space flattening the fence image onto the card front.  I attached my typed in sentiment at this point.  I also printed and cut my cowboy in DS.  Once it was cut, I colored in the sky and grass by sponging ink and colored the cowboy with Copics.  I adhered the finished card front onto a dark green card base and tucked a little burlap behind the front panel.  The cowboy is adhered with 3-D tape.   

Remember, when you visit the Digi Choosday Site to pick up your discount code to Polkadoodles; it's good all day today....Tuesday!  It's a great way to pick up those digi's you've had your eye on!

Be sure to head over to Digi Choosday and check out the amazing projects from our team!  Then come share what you are crafting; we'd love to see it!

Thanks for stopping by today!  Feel free to peruse other pages or check out my YouTube Videos!

This handsome cowboy is riding off to the following challenges:
All Sorts Challenge:  Birthday Boy
Crafty Calendar:  Boys will be Boys

15 comments:

  1. Fabulous! I love that image too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome scene and great card...hugs Željka

    ReplyDelete
  3. A cute masculine card here Katrina such a neat image too. Hugs Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet,thanks for joining us at Allsorts. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A super Birthday card fore the lads, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card and image, I love the rope style of the sentiment and the little touch of burlap. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Calendar Challenge,
    Katrina x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all the dimension in your card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card and fabulous how you combine the img.
    Hugs Hester

    ReplyDelete