Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Lil Miss Sugarpops Unicorn



This adorable image is from Polkadoodles' newly released collection, Lil Miss Sugarpops!  This topper image, spotty paper, and flowers are all from Kit 1 found HERE!  You can peruse the entire collection HERE.

I put this card together very easily in my Mac Notes program.  I started with that lovely spotty dots paper and added the flowers sizing them all differently.  I cut the topper, colored it with Copics and adhered it to the card top.  Just as easy as that!

This collection is full of great images, beautiful papers, journal bits, toppers, flowers, quotes, pockets, and sentiments that will add to your crafting in a wide range of possibilities.  If you missed it, you can check out my journal pages made from this collection HERE.

Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to check out the FaceBook Polkadoodles Page for more inspiration using the New Lil Miss Sugarpops!

2 comments: