Thursday, June 8, 2017

Dad...



The new challenge over at The Outlawz Twisted Thursday is Masculine.  I decided to make a book of paper for my dad.  He is in a nursing home and has use of only his left side.  He likes to write things down so I thought this would be a nice thing for him.  I put hard covers on it so there would be a flat writing surface, and the rings make it easy to stay open.  

The image and paper are from Whimsy Stamp.  The quote is from Bugs Life 1Digital Sentiments and the paper is Vintage Woods Papers.

Even though our twist is masculine, anything goes.  Be sure to share with us whatever is in your workspace; we'd love to see it!

Thanks for dropping by today.  It's always great to have company!  Please feel free to peruse other pages/posts or view some of my videos at my  YouTube Channel.

3 comments:

  1. Such a nice gift for your dad, Katrina! It will be something special for him to show off to guests and caregivers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely idea, Katrina! I'm sure your dad will love and cherish this book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great sentiment for your Dad's card Katrina it couldn't be better for a man's card. Hugs Andrea

    ReplyDelete