Monday, May 1, 2017

Present...Not Perfect!

This month over at Path of Positivity we are pondering the idea of Present, Not Perfect.  This is a philosophy I have been pondering for a while and have had a difficult time putting this into practice!  I am a prime example of waiting for the "right" time.  

I'll take my horse out on that trail once I know he's really ready.  
I'll call that person when I have time to just sit and talk.
I'll go to this place once I've lost some weight.
I'll ......

You get the idea!  I want the perfect.  Perfect conditions, perfect environment, perfect attitude,,,,,,,  

When I saw this image from Imagine That! Digi Stamp I thought about how many times I have wished for the perfect time, well it's time to stop going to the well for that wish, the time is now!  

It's time to quit waiting for perfection and enjoy being present!  I'm hoping by mid-month I will have things to share with you about this journey.....
*   *   *

About my Journal Entry
I started by inking the pages using a sponge.  I then went over the left hand side with some back ground stamps.  On the right hand side I stamped a clock face with no hands (symbol of the fact there is no "right/perfect" time) all around the border.  Then I masked them and continued stamping lighter and lighter until I reached the middle of the page.  


The well from Imagine That! Digi Stamp is called Well Wishes.  I colored it with Copic markers.  

We are sponsored this month by Imagine That! Digi Stamp and Pickled Potpourri 

Thanks for stopping by; PoP on over to the challenge and see what the rest of the team is doing and share with us your thoughts, art, and inspirations!  Our themes are optional now, so we'd love to see anything positive you've been working on even if it doesn't exactly fit the theme.




2 comments:

  1. Beautiful page, and a fabulous Scripture verse!
    Thanks so much for leaving such a kind comment on my blog! I hope you visit me again! :o)

    ReplyDelete