Friday, April 14, 2017

Easter Candy Bar Boxes!



Need a last minute Easter project?  I enjoyed making these candy bar boxes!  Simple print your pattern and cut your paper!  The most difficult part was sizing my paper before printing so my scene would show up the way I wanted it!  That is a huge advantage to printing downloadable paper!  

Candy Bar Box pattern from Digital Delights 
Winnie in Wonderland Paper from Polkadoodles


My boxes are going off to the following challenges:
TTCRD:  AG
Craft Rocket Challenges:  Inspired by a book or movie ~ Alice in Wonderland
Crafting by Designs:  Girls or Flowers
2 Crafter Critter Crazies:  Use a Critter  Rabbit
Craft-Dee BowZ:  Use a handmade bow
Let's Craft and Create:  Easter/April Showers/Spring

Thanks for dropping by today.  It's always great to have company!  Please feel free to peruse other pages/posts or view some of my videos at my  YouTube Channel.

3 comments:

  1. Great gift boxes. Love the big bow.
    Thanks for playing along with our challenge #36 at Craft Rocket and good luck! Hope you will join us next month again.

    Hugs
    Alex
    *DT* Craft Rocket {#36 – Inspired by a movie / book}
    *DT + Admin* Do-Al(l) Kreatives {#4 – Easter}
    Alex' Kreative Seite

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a tasty treat! My favorite chocolate bar too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic treat box, I love the paper you used. Thanks for joining us at 'Lets Craft and Create'. Jonnece DT

    ReplyDelete