Thursday, February 16, 2017

LOVE



Something Old/Something Blue a wedding/anniversary card is the twist over at Twisted Thursday this week.  I decided to go with an anniversary card using the Ava and Deacon Love Word from Bugaboo!  

For my something blue, I went with blue jeans on Deacon and a denim heart behind them.  I got this by using a scanned photo of a Levi's pocket.  Then for the something old, I used the old time script from a computer image and the threads making the bow are from an old pair of jeans!

I know a special couple who met as kids who might enjoy this card for an anniversary!  

Be sure to check out what the rest of the TT team has designed! Remember, the twist is always optional; so really anything goes!  Be sure to share with us whatever is in your workspace; we'd love to see it!


Thanks for dropping by today.  It's always great to have company!  Please feel free to peruse other pages/posts or view some of my videos at my  YouTube Channel.

5 comments:

  1. Your details on this are amazing, Katrina! I love all the blue jeans elements!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect anniversary card, Katrina! Love how you colored the "love" in those rich red colors. That corner stitching is a wonderful touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable, Katrina. Love all the texture with the denim and the stitching. And I love the Bugaboo image! Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Katrina what a gorgeous card I do love the lovely bright colours you have used it's a beautiful anniversary card Big hugs to you Andrea

    ReplyDelete