Friday, January 27, 2017

Cats, Coffee, and Cappuccino!



Time for  a new challenge over at Cut It Up and our theme is Hot Drink!  Now, I have to admit, this one was my idea because I always have a cup of something in my hand ~ could be coffee, cocoa, cappuccino, etc.  I drink coffee all 4 seasons; my guys make fun of me when I sweating buckets out in the barn in August with a cup of hot coffee in my hand!  

I saw this adorable stamp set over at Newton's Nook, who just happens to be our sponsor this month, and I jumped on it like a kitty who's had too much java!  hahaha  

Material List
Stamp Set and Die Set:  Newton Loves Coffee 
Cardstock:  CTMH
Paw Print Cardstock: Puppy Power from Scribbles Designs
Ribbon:  CTMH Whimsy

Thanks for coming by today!  Grab your hot drink of choice and head over to check out the fun cuts the DT found/designed for this challenge over at Cut It Up.   Feel free to check out other pages/posts, leave me comments or questions, or check out my YouTube Videos!

3 comments:

  1. Those kitties are adorable. Love the design and such a fun challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooo how cute! I love your design and your card is gorgeous!
    xoxo Olga

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is soooo DANG CUTE!!!! LOVE those little kitties! Great coloring too!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete