Thursday, December 8, 2016

Oh, Christmas Tree


Thursday and that means time for a Twisted Thursday Challenge over at The Outlawz!  This week our optional twist is Christmas Tree.  My Christmas tree is a cut from CTMH Artistry Cartridge printed as an image on the card behind PPinky Fifi.  My sentiment is from the CTMH Artfully Sent Cartridge.  I glittered up the start and ornaments with some Studio G Glitter Glue!  
Thanks for dropping by today.  It's always great to have company!  Please feel free to peruse other pages/posts or view some of my videos at my YouTube Channel.  Be sure to check out the Christmas Trees from the rest of the team!  Our twist is always optional, so be sure to share with us whatever is in your workspace.  We'd love to see it!



5 comments:

  1. So creative and festive, Katrina! Great coloring on that cute image! The glitter is a great touch...I love glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Katrina, what a great card and a fun challenge. There are so many designers at The Outlawz I just realized you are on the team too. I'm on the CAS team at least until Dec. 31st. I'm going to step down then. I've enjoyed my time as a DT there. I used to participate in Twisted Thursday all the time before I became DT. I can't believe you found the Piano Guys pics on my blog. Yes, we've seen (and met) them 3 times now. Our first time was at the Murat in Indy. We've also seen them in Boston. We took our son to see that show at Christmastime and we saw them in Evansville just last year about this time. They are super nice guys and we've enjoy their music and their outlook on life. Anyway, wonderful card! I'll be glad when Holiday Chaos is over. I think I am about done with Christmas cards but I still have a couple to post yet. Have a wonderful Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katrina first what a beautiful card you have made for our challenge this week. It is so sweet I do love the PPinky Images I have purchased a few of my own. I also want to thank you from your visit to my blog it was so nice to see your lovely comment. Big Hugs to you Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very beautiful card! I love your tree!
    xoxo Olga

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully colored Ppinky image, Katrina. I love the layering and the tree you added to this super card!

    ReplyDelete