Sunday, December 18, 2016

Cocoa in the Sock!


Verve Stamps has a fun challenge using the picture to the right as inspiration.  I thought it was so pretty, I had to play along! You'll never guess what is inside this sock........Arctic White Cocoa!  I love this creamy white chocolate drink!!  You can see it peeking out of the top of the sock.  

My sock is cut from the CTMH Art Philosophy Cartridge in Cricut Design Space.  I embossed the Cotton Candy cardstock with a snowflake embossing folder and then attached the heel and toe.  This paper is old and from my stash....not sure what it is.  The white cuff was run through a Cuttlebug folder.  The Darice lace was attached with glue under the cuff.  

I glued the back of the sock onto the front around the edges attaching some green grosgrain ribbon.  

My tag was made from the "gifted" Verve stamp set available HERE through December 30, 2016.  This is a great set and you will want to visit Verve and download that free gift while it is available!  Thanks to Julee for this fun digi stamp set!

You'll notice I cut it twice printing the sentiment onto the back piece.  I colored the front with Copics and added some Studio G Glitter Glue.  

I attached the tag and a couple of jingle bells with twine and glued a "frufy" bow over the top!


Thanks for stopping by today!  Feel free to leave me a comment/question, peruse other pages/posts, pop over to my 
Pinterest, or watch some videos on my YouTube Channel.







2 comments:

  1. Oh my word, this is simply adorable. Love that mug hanging from the stocking and the ribbon and lace details are just stunning. So beautiful! Thanks for joining us for our Diva Inspirations challenge.

    ReplyDelete