Sunday, October 30, 2016

"Spookily Night"


As promised ~~ here is another cute, cute, cute image from Digital Delights!  This adorable duo is called "Spookily Night"!  You can find this image and many more ON SALE at Digital Delights right now!  All digis are on sale!!  

If you missed my first card this weekend, you can see the Halloween Gang HERE.  

Be sure to head over to the Cut It Up FaceBook Page to see what the Design Team has been doing with these fun images!  As for me, I'm off to do a little shopping!  I can't resist a sale like this!

Thanks for stopping by; have a safe and fun Halloween!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! Can you say "cutest spooky bat" ever?! I've never seen anything like your owl dressed up like a bat - too funny! Even the real bat appreciates the costume! Fantastic card, Katrina, and such fun colors and elemenes to make a spooktacular creation! Happy Halloween! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. So super cute and adorable!
    xoxo Olga
    P.S. Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete