Saturday, June 11, 2016

The Flower Shop


Time for some Scribbles Designs!  I have had such a great time as a guest designer over at Scribbles; Sandy has so many fun images!  There is definitely something for everyone there.  


For this tag I've chosen  #860 Flower Shop.  I decided to go with a sort of "loose shabby chic" style.  I colored the image very loosely with sort of a scribble effect.  The idea is to simply fill the space with color without worrying too much about staying in the lines or filling the entire space with color.  


I colored my scrap of lace with Copic markers.  Hint:  I never use the broad nib end for coloring images so I use that end to add color to fabrics.  I just sort of dab it on and let it dry!  I dabbed R02, followed by R14 and finished up using a sponge to apply a bit of CTMH Champagne ink.  

I took a piece of Poppy thick twine apart and used a portion of that for the bow.  


Material List:

Image:  Scribbles Designs Flower Shop
Copic Markers
CTMH Paper/Cardstock:  Pear, White Daisy
CTMH Inks: Topiary, Champagne
CTMH Embellishments: Poppy Thick Twine, Gold Sequins, Burlap
Other Embellishments:  Offray Lace, Darice Twine
Tags cut from CTMH Artbooking Cartridge in Cricut Design Space



This image is just so darling; I foresee cards, box fronts, and more tags with this image!  


Thanks for coming by today.  Be sure to drop by the Scribbles Challenge where the theme is tools of the trade!  The Design Team has some amazing projects to inspire you if you are stuck for ideas, and remember there are always freebies over at Scribbles!





1 comment: