Sunday, June 26, 2016

ScrappyHorses Guest Artist ~ Lucy



Hi, my name is Lucy and I am acting as guest artist at my Nana's blog today!  I just finished first grade and I'm 7 years old.  Nana will be back soon to share something fun with you, but for today I will be sharing my invitation to a special campout we are going to have.

I have a BFF Pony Pals Club with my friend and her sister.  We are going to have a campout with our horses.  I wanted to make invitations for it.  The card above is what I made.

I used Arches watercolor paper.  I stamped the cute girl and colored her with watercolor pencils from CTMH.  Then I colored the sun, sky and grass.  Then I got out some paint brushes and water to paint over what I colored.  That was my favorite part!

Nana helped me emboss the brown cardstock using a wood grain folder from CTMH.  The paper and gems are also from CTMH.  I really like gems and sparkly stuff.  My Nana has a lot of fun stuff like that.  She lets me use it when I come over.

I'm going to send this to some challenges:
Outlawz Twisted Thursday because their theme is Show us some Water!  I used watercolor pencils and water to color the card.
TTCRD because that is AG!

Thanks for looking at my card today!

3 comments:

  1. Lucy, I love the coordinated colors on your adorable card. The blues and browns look so pretty together and the background paper has a native American feel. You did a great job coloring the little girl! So glad you had fun making your invitations. Have a wonderful time at your campout!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucy, You did a wonderful job creating your scene and I love the way your project turned out. Great job and thanks for joining us at Twisted Thursday.

    ReplyDelete