Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Koala Cuteness for Class


I'm so excited to be taking an on-line Copic class with Sandy Allnock.  This class has taught me so many things; I highly recommend her classes.  She is a thoughtful teacher with excellent class preparation.  

This card was my last homework assignment.  

This little guy is off to:  
Heart 2 Heart:  Congratulations!  Time to Celebrate!

Material List:
CTMH Stamps:  Cute Koala and Thanks a Bunch (retired)
CTMH CS/Paper:  White Daisy, Penelope
Inks:  CTMH Topiary, Versa Mark
Copic Markers
Stampendous Pearlustre Azurite Embossing Powder
CTMH Poppy Thick Twine


Thanks for dropping by to visit my Koala!  Make yourself at home here; feel free to leave me a comment, peruse other posts/pages, or contact me!  

3 comments:

  1. Such a cute image & great colouring!! Thanks for playing with us at H2H Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is adorable! great coloring!
    xoxo Olga

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG this is so sweet, I love the colours, I love the circle revealing the koala...so adorable! Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges (H2H)!

    Brandi R
    DT member H2H
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete