Thursday, May 19, 2016

May Flowers


This card I made for fun!  I was experimenting in Design Space on the background.  I used flower cuts, flattened them and then printed it on shiny photo paper.  I cut the tag shapes and embossed the bottom one.  I printed the Bugaboo image on the front tag and colored her with Copics.  A few sequins and embroidery floss finish it off.  

Material List:
Bugaboo Image:  Girlz - Flowers
Copic Markers
Cricut Design Space
Photo paper
CTMH Daisy White Cardstock
CTMH Inks:  Pixie, Canary, Sweet Leaf
Spellbinders M-Bossibilities Embossing Folder 
Floss and sequins from stash

My girl is off to the following challenges:
Catch the Bug:  Flowers Galore
Outlawz Twisted Thursday:  AG with opt twist ~ Flowers

Thanks for visiting!  Make yourself at home and feel free to check out other posts/pages, shop, or leave me a question/comment!  As always, I'm so happy you came to check things out here!

4 comments:

  1. Great card and design. Liking the layered tags. The background looks so 60's.. love it.. Thanks for sharing at Catch the bug and using one of our images. Hugs Billie A (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally love your card thanks for joining our challenge at catch the bug.

    Greetz,
    Marieke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its very pretty! I like all the layers! Thanks for joining us at Catch the Bug Challenges last week. There's a new challenge today - hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for playing along in our latest challenge at Catch the Bug Hope to see you again very soon!

    ReplyDelete