Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Sparkle Little Light! Shine Ornaments!




 Heart 2 Heart challenged us to Shine this week using the Sparkle and Shine Paper Packet.  I combined it with other wonderful CTMH goodies and here are my creations!

This is going to be a quick post since I crafted all morning and need to go to work.  It's the oboe thing today!

I'll list supplies and if you have any questions, just leave it for me in the comments and I'll do my best to explain!

Papers -  CTMH Sparkle and Shine
Ink Colors - CTMH Slate, Cranberry Pigment,  Juniper & Holiday Red
Folders - M-bossabilities Flowers and Cuttlebug Swirls
Cartridges - CTMH Artbooking, CTMH Art Philosophy, CTMH Artiste
Stamps -  CTMH Artiste Christmas Bundle, CTMH Illuminate, CTMH Poster Tidings
Embellishments - CTMH Grey gems from Licorice Gems Pack, Embroidery floss, scrap of silver cord, scraps of silver ribbon left over from ...... you guessed it, Katie's wedding!
And of course - glue gun, ATG, CTMH 3-D Foam Tape

**Added after work.......oh my, I was in a hurry and forgot the obvious,,,,the sparkle!  Glitter!! and spray adhesive.   Yee gads, how did I forget that when I posted!

All CTMH products from KatiesCorner.

5 comments:

  1. How adorable! Love all the SPARKLE you added too! Thanks for linking up to H2H this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely little sparkly light and the use of the Sparkle and Shine, great job! Love all the cards! Thank you for joining us at H2H

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so lovely and festive! Merry Christmas from all of us @ H2H! We're so glad you're joining us this holiday season.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely love this! Yes, please don't forget the glitter! It makes itself unforgettable by leaving a trail you know. ;) Thanks for playing along with us at H2H! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trail of glitter.......Last Easter the entire family went to church together. This included our little grand-girl who wore the sparkle dress from fairyland. This dress "sprinkled" fairy dust everywhere she went! Every week we go into church and find our pew by the sparkles still embedded there! Talk about a trail of glitter! ;)

      Delete