Friday, December 20, 2013

My Sister

When I saw this cut from A Child's Year, I knew I had to use it for my sister's card!  This was just way to sweet to pass up!  Sometimes she checks out my Blog, if so, "Merry Christmas, Chris!"  Here's your card!

The snow flakes are left overs from the card "In the barn with Red".  I did that card in a couple of different colors and had lots of snowflakes left over.  The cut is from the CTMH Artbooking!  That is a great cartridge with lots of versatile cuts on it.  If you would like one, check out Katie'sCorner.

Ah, but again, I have digressed.  (This is my 3rd post today!  I'm playing catch up from my busy week.)

The paper is from the CTMH Frosted pack; I think I might order more of that for next year.  I really like that paper!  I need to stay on track!  Geesh, anyway, the top strip and the silhouette are both cut from CTMH Crystal blue and embossed with a Cuttlebug folder.  I thought it gave it a cold, snowy look!  The thin strip is off the edge of the paper.  The Sentiment is from CTMH Scandinavian Wishes stamp set.

The snowflakes are embellished with a little glitter and the ivory gems from the CTMH Mocha Gems.  I just can't believe they are retiring those.  I LOVE them.  Have I mentioned that before?  A zillion times?  Ah, yes, I think I use them on every project I make!  It's ok, I've ordered 3 packs and asked for more for Christmas!

These sweet little ones are making their way through the snow to Exploring Cricut.  You have until December 21 to link up over there and your project can be anything Christmas for the It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas Challenge!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful-great cut, lovely paper, and your sister will love it! Thanks for joining us at Exploring Cricut!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card and love the colors. Thanks for joining us at Exploring Cricut this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely card, love the snowflakes! Thank you so much for joining us this week at Exploring Cricut!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colors and the silhouette... Thanks for playing along with us over at Exploring Cricut!

    ReplyDelete