Friday, December 20, 2013

More Sparkle and Shine ~ Easy to mail this time!

I needed more "easy to mail" cards here at the last minute.  So, I reached for the Sparkle and Shine to create a couple more cards.  I thought I would share 2 more with Heart 2 Heart Challenge!

All paper is from the Sparkle and Shine.

Stamp sets are CTMH Illuminate and Scandinavian Wishes.  Cuts are from:  CTMH Artiste and Art Philosophy.  The red ornaments were embossed with a Couture Creations "Washed Away" folder.

Various ink colors, embroidery floss, and silver scrap ribbon finished off the cards!

Check out KatiesCorner for great CTMH goodies!  Many items retiring........ my sweet little mocha gems....... : (

2 comments:

  1. Pretty cards! I too like them to be thin enough to mail. Merry Christmas from all of us @ H2H! We're so glad you're joining us this holiday season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, your ornaments are so unique! Thanks for joining us at H2H

    ReplyDelete