Monday, December 30, 2013

December Stamp of the Month

This frame spotlights my new grand-girl and our horse Thunder.  We had a great campout one day last summer complete with riding and s'mores!  I saw the December SOM and remembered these pictures.  Can you guess why?

I've been working on this piece for our guest bathroom.  You know, you always have a captive audience for your work when you display it in the bathroom! haha

This frame is from CTMH and I love it!  When I want to redecorate, I can take all of this off and put it on a scrapbook page and do something else!  How fun is that!

CTMH ingredients include:
You Are My Happy Alphabet stamp set
Believe Lowercase stamp set (retired I think)
Special Care stamp set
Buttons from Huntington Assortment
Brad from Mini-Medley Accents antiqued gold
Dark Chocolate Striped Grosgrain Ribbon
Mini clothes pins
Babycakes Paper
Chipboard shapes from the Cricut Bundle


Ink colors:  Orange (retired), Barn Red, Autumn Terra Cotta, Chocolate & Sunflower (retired)


The orange ribbon and twine were in my stash.  The little towel/wash cloth is really a baby wipe.

This is on its way, at the last minute, to Heart 2 Heart Challenge All Framed Up.  I loved that challenge!  I got two projects done for my house with that one.  My first one was Old Pics of my son and horses.  He loves it.

Happy New Year!


1 comment:

  1. Super cute way to mix it up! Love that little "sticky" and the wash tag! They are absolutely perfect with your pictures, lol. Thanks for joining in with us at H2H again! :)

    ReplyDelete