Monday, December 9, 2013

Cocoa!




Who doesn't love cocoa on a winter day?  It's one of my all time fav's!  I'm partial to white chocolate cocoa, but milk chocolate with some marshmallows and whipped topping will definitely do the trick!  Add some coffee in there and I'll be really happy!  When I saw the challenge over at BBTB2, Winter is on the Way ~~ Winter Project Challenge, I knew it had to be these simple cocoa envelopes!  

These are so very cute and so very easy!  Cut the cardstock to desired size.  Fold over the corner on the front.  Tape the bottom edge and fold in half.  Hole punch the right side and tie your ribbon.  And now the fun part; decorate as you like!  

The cuts are:  Silver scalloped background and ornament - CTMH Art Philosophy; Cup with steam - Graphically Speaking.  

The silver was left over from Katie's wedding.  All other paper/cardstock is from the CTMH Sparkle and Shine.  

Well, now I'm in the mood for some cocoa....off to the kitchen for an afternoon treat!

10 comments:

  1. Just got home from work and boy is it cold. I would love one of these beautiful gifts on a cold night. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fabulous!! Love the cup and ornament. Thank you so very much for joining our 'Winter Is On The Way' challenge at BBTB2!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a nice treat. I love hot cocoa!! You did such a wonderful job of decorating these. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are fabulous Katrina. Love your festive decorating. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea! Great work too! Thanks for joining the BBTB2 challenge!
    ~Laura @ craftychickscreating.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are fabulous Katrina!! Now it is you who is inspiring me!! lol I love these. You have decorated them up so beautifully! I love hot chocolate, never had white hot chocolate though. Just may have to try and find me some to try. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brenda, I highly recommend the Hershey's Bliss White Chocolate mix! Yummy and it comes in pretty blue and cream color packages that look nice in the envelopes!

      Delete
  7. These are AWESOME!!! I definitely have to give these a try!!! Fabulous cuts on the front too! Thanks so much for sharing with us over at BBTB2!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow I love your idea super cute! Thanks for joining BBTB2

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are wonderful , what a fantastic way to give a gift of hot cocoa !! Thank you so much sharing with us at BBTB2 !

    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete