Monday, October 21, 2013

Spooky Spiders! Yikes!



I know it's fall in the barn when I see all the webs and -- yikes -- spiders.  I must admit, NOT my favorite thing to see while I'm out there!  But.....these little guys aren't too scary!  The bigger spider is hanging from his web on a *translucent illusion cord.  He can swing down from his web to crawl around the gears!  Eeks!

The card cut is from CTMH Art Philosophy.  I  welded the window in Cricut Craft Room using the Art Philosophy rectangle.  I then cut 2 more frames from that window shape.  I cut the web, tail of the banner,  and gears from CTMH Artiste Cartridge.   The arrow banner cut is from the CTMH Artbooking cartridge.  Those creepy, crawly spiders are from Paper Doll Dress Up.

The paper is from the CTMH Later Sk8r Package.  I used the You Are My Happy Alphabet stamp set for the sPoOkY and the CTMH My Life Cricut Bundle stamps on the arrow.

This was a fun project using 4 different Cricut Cartridges.  I was inspired by the Exploring Cricut Challenge!  Make a Halloween project using at least 2 Cricut cuts; I think I have 10 different Cricut cuts in this card!

All CTMH products from KatiesCorner.


*Translucent illusion cord was the name of the cord I used.  I had this left over from my daughter's wedding.  Anyway, I have a tendency to use fishing line of various weights for much of my crafting ~ especially gift-bow making . 

6 comments:

  1. How pretty (& spooky!) Love those papers-thanks for joining us at Exploring Cricut!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow!! This is fabulous Katrina!! I so love the window with the spider web in it. And those 'cute' spiders. Great papers, too. Thank you so very much for joining our 'Halloween' challenge at Exploring Cricut!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card. Thanks for sharing at our challenge at Exploring Cricut

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! Thank you for joining us at Exploring Cricut:)

    Annette
    My Mind's Dust Bunnies

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is great. I'm not really familiar with the Art Philosphy Cart so I was surprised to see what you used from there. It's a really fun card. Glad you had fun making it. Thanks for joining us at Exploring Cricut.

    ReplyDelete