Wednesday, October 23, 2013

It's in the Pumpkin Bag this time!


In my Sept 23rd post, I did an "It's in the Bag" for my gift bag.  Well, I gave it away before Mom's birthday!  Yikes, so I needed another bag for her special day at the end of October!

When I saw the challenge this week from Bitten by the Bug 2, I thought this time it could be in the Pumpkin Bag!  I had some pumpkin cuts leftover from the project I did in my October 20th post and wanted to use them before they got lost in the abyss of paper in my craft room!

The bag is cut from the Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge from CTMH.  I used DCWV cardstock for that ~~I think it was DCWV.  (It is an older paper pack and the cover was torn off.  I think I used the cover for another project!)  The green vines caught my eye; I thought they resembled pumpkin vines!

The pumpkins were cut from the Cricut Artbooking cartridge from CTMH.  The cardstock is from the Dream Pop Paper Pack.  I embossed it with a M-Bossabilities folder.  The bow was made from Berwick Wired Edge Pumpkin Spice Craft Ribbon.

I made the little gift tag from the same cardstock as the bag.  I used Champagne and Olive cardstock from CTMH.  I inked the edges in Topiary ink.

Quick, easy bag made with leftovers and scraps!  Gotta' love that!

CTMH products from KatiesCorner.

9 comments:

  1. LOVE this!!! Never would have thought to make a regular box then add a bigger image over it!!! SO CLEVER!!! I love how it turned out! Thanks so much for sharing your fabulous project with us over at BBTB2!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pumpkin bag. The embossed pumpkin is so awesome and love that you attached it to this bag! Your Mom will love this bag. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling bag! Love it! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous bag!! I love the big embossed pumpkins. And the paper you used for the bag is so pretty. Thank you so very much for joining our 'Pumpkin Time' challenge at BBTB2!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pumpkin bag - and great touch with the ribbon! Thanks for joining the BBTB2 challenge!
    ~Laura
    craftychickscreating.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great idea to use a regular gift bag cut!!! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great idea ! I love it !!! Thank you so much for sharing with us at BBTB2 !

    Mayra
    MayrasDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete